"We work with corrosive materials, which start to break down parts over time. PEN® has been great in removing rust and keeping the machines well lubricated. It works better than any other penetrating oil I've used. Some of these machines are buried in mud. The parts become all rusted together. PEN® has the ability to penetrate all that build up and loosen the parts, so I can restore, repair, and re-assemble the tractors. It has definitely saved me time in disassembling pieces. It's a great product."
- Ecolution® Pro Cleaner Degreaser - Green Seal™ Certified Cleaner & Degreaser
- State 999 - Concentrated Safety Cleaner & Degreaser
- Triple-O® - Concentrated Water-Soluble Safety Solvent
- SSD® II - General Purpose Degreaser
- EEC™ - Energized Electrical Cleaner
- Grease Slayer - General Purpose Degreaser
In addition to providing heavy-duty industrial cleaners we can assist with the parts washing in your facility. Oftentimes customers utilize contractors to remove and replace the part washing fluid on a regular basis. While this can certainly be convenient, it can result in overuse of fluid because the fluid is replaced whether it’s cleaning efficacy has been exhausted or not. State Chemical utilizes a filter system in the parts washers we distribute to our customers. This means that after you’ve used the parts washing fluid, it is filtered of debris and dirt and can be utilized again for more washing. Then, as the filters become dirty, you simply replace them instead of the fluid. While the fluid eventually needs to be replaced, you’ll find yourself using a lot less than with many other popular systems.
Popular parts washers and parts washing solvents below:
- EverClear Mark XX Parts Washer - Parts Washer with Dual Filter System
- Current Issue® - Parts Washing Solvent
- New Era™ - Ultra Low VOC Parts Washing Solvent
Related Products & Services
Maintenance lubricants, oils, and bulk greases.
Vehicle and fleet maintenance or cleaners.
Safe & Effective Green Cleaning Programs.